Remedium Job Portal
Diabetes and Endocrinology Locum Consultant - South West of England
Remedium Partners invites applications for a Diabetes and Endocrinology Consultant, on behalf of a supportive trust in the South west of England.
- Full GMC Registration
- MRCP or equivalent
- CCT/CESR or within 6 months
- Department will consider overseas candidates, and support with CESR
- Extensive experience as a D&E consultant
- The post holder, along with colleagues, will provide specialist led inpatient and outpatient Diabetes & Endocrine services.
- The post holder shall with colleagues maintain and further develop the Diabetes & Endocrine services at the Trust.
- The post holder’s prime clinical responsibility will be accountability for the continuous care of his/her in-patients and outpatients, and as part of this responsibility, a share of the out-of-hours general medical on -call rota arrangements at the Trust.
- The post holder will work as an integral part of the Multidisciplinary Trust wide Diabetes network, and attend Clinical Governance and Multidisciplinary Team meetings
- The post holder must ensure appropriate standards of care for patients and appropriate standards of education and training for medical staff in training.
- Training and development opportunities
- Tier 2 Health and Care Visa (sponsorship for the whole family)
- Access to the award winning Red Carpet by Remedium platform
- Guidance regarding the CV and full interview preparation
- Assistance regarding the GMC registration, visa, accommodation and transportation by an experienced on boarding specialist
Length of contract:
Substantive / 2 year fixed term
Diabetes and Endocrinology