Remedium Job Portal
WalesRadiologyFixed Term13 February 2023
- Full FRCR
- Passed IELTS/OET with required score
- GMC registration
- A minimum of 2 years Consultant experience in Paediatric Radiology is required to be considered for this role
The job plan will be split in a 60/40 ratio where 60% is Paediatric Radiology work and the remaining 40% is General.
To apply for this role, fill out our application form below.