Remedium Job Portal
South EastGeriatricsFixed Term12 December 2023
- Provide leadership and innovation in the development of elderly care services.
- Contribute to elderly care wards, Acute Frailty Unit, Orthogeriatrics, and outpatient/community-based services.
- Participate in discharge planning and support, collaborating with the Integrated Discharge Team.
- Engage in educational seminars, morbidity and mortality, and clinical governance meetings.
- MRCP or equivalent.
- Full GMC registration.
- CCT or equivalent in Elderly Care and General Medicine or within six months of the CCT date at the time of the interview.
Life in Kent:
Kent, known as the 'Garden of England', offers a great blend of picturesque landscapes and historic sites. It also boasts excellent transport links to London and other major cities in the UK, and good links to international airports.