Remedium Job Portal
South WestDermatologyFixed Term27 November 2023
As a Consultant Dermatologist, you will lead the way in developing the service, as well as lead a team in supporting rapid transformation.
- Conduct comprehensive dermatological examinations of patients.
- Diagnose and treat a wide range of skin conditions.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to ensure integrated care.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments and technologies in the NHS and in the field of Dermatology.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to colleagues.
- Participate in the training and supervision of junior medical staff and medical students.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Full GMC with a license to practice.
- Full MRCP.
Specialist/Consultant salary £83,945 to £126,281.
Life in the Southwest:
Life in the southwestern part of the UK, encompassing regions such as Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, and Dorset, is characterised by a unique blend of natural beauty, cultural richness, and a relaxed pace of living.