Remedium Job Portal
Community Paeds Consultant
We are seeking a highly qualified and dedicated Community Paediatrics Consultant with a keen interest in neuro-disability and Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC), though specific interest in other areas within the community paediatric profile is welcome.
The successful candidate will hold full General Medical Council (GMC) registration, possess Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH) qualification, and be listed on the specialist register. This position offers an excellent opportunity to make a significant impact on the well-being and development of children within the community.
Qualifications and Experience:
Life in the South West of England
The South West offers a blend of picturesque landscapes, rich history, and a strong sense of community. With its stunning coastline, rolling hills, and quaint countryside villages, the region provides an ideal backdrop for a fulfilling lifestyle.
Residents can enjoy exploring the renowned landmarks, such as the historic city of Bath, the iconic Stonehenge, and the dramatic cliffs of Cornwall. The South West also boasts a vibrant cultural scene, with numerous festivals, art galleries, and theaters showcasing local talent.
The South West offers ample opportunities for hiking, surfing, and sailing along the region's beautiful coastlines. With a strong emphasis on community values, the South West fosters a warm and welcoming environment, making it an excellent place to build a rewarding career in the NHS.
- Full registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) and inclusion on the specialist register.
- Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH) qualification.
- Extensive experience in the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of children with a broad range of atypical development.
- Strong understanding of the complexities and challenges associated with developmental conditions in children and young people.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage and collaborate with children, families, and multidisciplinary teams.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and keeping abreast of the latest research and best practices in community paediatrics, neuro-disability, and ASC.