Remedium Job Portal
Haematology Specialty Doctor - November Trip
Specialist Grade Doctor in Clinical Haematology
We are looking for Specialty Doctors in Haematology for an outstanding NHS Hospital based in the North of England (close to the city of Leeds).
This post is offered on a full time 10 Programmed Activity basis (9 DCC PA’s and 1 SPA PA’s).
The main duties of the post will include
- Provision of care to patients in the Haematology case load.
- Referral of patients to other specialities as appropriate
- In conjunction with senior colleagues to play a full role in the out-of-hours on-call service for Haematology including being on-call. Although post holders may not initially have the competencies to manage the specialty cover overnight it is expected that with adequate training they will develop to take on this role.
- Out-patient activities/clinics dependent on the needs of patients
- Involvement in relevant multi-disciplinary teams and meetings
- Involvement in relevant administration duties
- Teaching and supervision of junior medical staff and other clinicians as appropriate
- Active involvement in audit and clinical governance including service improvement activities
- Full GMC registration
- Full MRCP qualification
- A pass in either the IELTS or OET exam
This trust offers an incredible benefits package including: personal development opportunities, onsite gym/great discounts on external gyms, onsite nursery/holiday club, maternity, paternity and adoption support as well as much, much more.
If you’re interested in this role, don’t delay, apply now.
Please ensure you’re available to travel to Kerala or Mumbai at the at the end of November for these face-to-face interviews.