Remedium Job Portal
Yorkshire and the HumberENTFixed Term23 September 2022
We’re looking for a specialty doctor in ENT for an NHS Trust in the North of England.
This post is offered on a full time 10 Programmed Activity basis (8.5 DCC PA’s and 1.5 SPA PA’s) although less than full time applications will be considered.
Duties will include delivering care to patients on all 3 sites.
The main duties of the post will include
- Provision of care to patients in the ENT.
- Referral of patients to other specialities as appropriate
- Out-patient activities/clinics dependent on the needs of patients
- On-call duties – currently assessed at 2.5PAs
- Involvement in relevant multi-disciplinary teams and meetings
- Involvement in relevant administration duties
- Teaching and supervision of junior medical staff and other clinicians as appropriate
- Active involvement in audit and clinical governance including service improvement activities
- Successful Full GMC Registration with licence to practice
- MRCS or equivalent
- IELTS or OET
If you’re interested in this role, don’t delay, apply now.
Please ensure you’re able to travel to Kerala or Mumbai at the end of November for these interviews.