Remedium Job Portal
Executive Search - Respiratory Consultant
We're looking for a Respiratory Medicine Consultant for an NHS hospital just off the South Coast of England.
The Trust is located in a stunning location and is known for its beautiful beaches and seafront promenades. It is the perfect location for lovers of the outdoors and countryside.
MRCP or equivalent
Entry on the GMC Specialist register for general internal medicine and respiratory medicine via CCT, CESR or European Community Rights
- Maintenance of the highest clinical standards in the management of patients
- Share with colleagues the day-to-day management of Respiratory and General Medicine services with a commitment to the acute medical 1 in 1 on call rota
- Teaching and training of junior staff
- Actively participate in both departmental and trust matters concerning clinical governance and audit
- To have responsibility for ensuring active participation in continuing medical education (CME)
- Large relocation package available
- Flexible job plan
- The lowest housing costs in the South East of England
- Employee assistance programme for you & your family
- Flexible working options
- Fitness classes & outdoor gym at St Mary’s
- Discount gym memberships
- Occupational Health support
- Physiotherapy support
- Mental fitness resilience support
- Health & wellbeing events
- Day Nursery
If you're interested in finding out more about this exciting role please register your details via our online form.