Remedium Job Portal
Interventional Radiology Consultant - South Coast of England
Remedium Partners are working exclusively, with an NHS trust, on the South Coast of England, and are recruiting for an Interventional Radiology Consultant.
- Full FRCR
- GMC Specialist Registration (Or within 6 month of CESR/CCT from interview date)
- Extensive experience as a consultant in Interventional radiology
- Teaching and leading experience
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plain film, CT and MRI reporting, Ultrasound and interventional procedures such as US and CT guided biopsies, abscess and ascitic drainages.
- To work with local managers and professional colleagues in the efficient running of services and to share with Consultant colleagues in the medical contribution to management.
- Provision of a Diagnostic Imaging service, with responsibility for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illness, and the proper functioning of the department.
- Substituting, in an emergency, for absent or ill colleagues.
Clinical Governance and Audit:
- In line with requirements of clinical governance, the appointee will be expected to participate in clinical audit, including where appropriate, specialty regional and national audit programmes; this includes the implementation of an on-going clinical audit programme within the department.
- The department holds monthly REALMS (Radiology Education and Learning Meetings), the appointee would be expected to contribute to and attend these meetings.
- No on-call duties required
- Attractive salary and relocation package
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to the award winning Red Carpet by Remedium platform
- Guidance regarding the CV and full interview preparation
Length of contract: