Remedium Job Portal
Specialty Doctor - General Adult - NWIS/ PCLS
We're looking for a General Adult Specialty Doctor for a fantastic NHS Trust in the South East of England.
Grade: Specialty Doctor
Salary range: £50,753 - £78,759 (depending on experience)
This role is a 36 month (3 year) contract. This is an amazing opportunity to have long term investment from the Trust who plan to advance all doctors through to Consultants.
- £5K relocation budget that can be used on travel expenses and Visa costs
- Economy flights and Visa to the UK
- Airport Transfer
- Temporary accommodation costs covered
- Full CESR support through an existing pathway that is already established at the Trust
- A wide range of health and wellbeing support, including an Employee Assistance Programme and Occupational Health services.
- MRCPsych OR MRCPsych equivalent approved by the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Full GMC
Discover the perfect work–life balance. From cultural cities and bustling towns to peaceful countryside walks, all within easy reach. The posts are situated near to one of the UKs quickest growing cities (Bristol) but are also close to some of the best beaches that the UK have to offer (Weston Supermare).
The NHS Trust is very conveniently commutable by road, with many major routes linking our towns and cities. Cardiff is around an hour’s drive away and you can also reach London and Birmingham in under 90 minutes.
The excellent road network is matched with railway connections from London to Swindon, Bath and Bristol, with further links from Cardiff, and regular mainline services through our region from Birmingham, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Exeter and many other major centres.
Cycling is also hugely popular in our region with designated cycle routes linking towns and cities.
The work you carry out makes a vital difference to your community, which is why this NHS Trust loves to recognise and celebrate success. They have a Team of the Month and Staff Awards scheme. With more than 5000 people working for this trust, they ensure to highlight the incredible individual achievements.